1. Use our indoor playground at your own risk.
2. All playground manufacturer rules have to be followed all the times.
3. Socks must be worn at all times at PlayConnection's children’s indoor playground.
4. Remove shoes, hair clips, and sharp objects before using the facilities in the play center.
5. Do not bring food, drinks or candy/gum into the indoor playground.
6. Walk at all the times; do not run!
7. Older children are advised to give way to younger children.
8. Always be respectful to other children; do not push, injure, or hit other children.
9. Parents and guardians age 18 and older are required to accompany their children at all times.
10. For your own safety, please report any incident to the our staff.
11. Children disregarding any of our rules may be asked to leave the indoor playground.
12. Funtime Amusements, Inc and PlayConnection shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to any personal belongings or any injury sustained to any person arising out of or in connection with the use of the playground.
13. Funtime Amusements, Inc and PlayConnection reserve the right to request any guest to leave the playground without any refund.
14. Funtime Amusements, Inc and PlayConnection reserve the right to amend the rules herein at any time without any prior notice.
The materials used in our indoor playgrounds have been tested and certified to the anti-toxic and fire retardant standards set by the ASTM F1918-12 of USA. The ASTM F1918-12 is the safety standard that was made specifically for indoor playgrounds and is used as one of the most authoritative indoor playground safety standards in the world. Our playground equipment has passed the safety inspection, health inspection, and fire inspection by the customer’s city counsels, and is running safely and successfully.
PlayConnection; 650 Lee Blvd., (Upper Level across from C&C Hair Salon), Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Copyright 2013. Play Connection. All rights reserved.